Reports to: Technical Manager
Based in: London, United Kingdom
Richard Davies Investor Relations Ltd (“RD:IR”) is the UK’s leading supplier of Investor Relations services to UK and international public companies.
We run and develop a stable of desktop and online applications to analyse and deliver to our clients a range of equity ownership and related data.
Responsibilities include feature design and coding for our online products, using the technologies.
- To help in the technical development of RD:IR’s suite of internal and client-facing software;
- To work with the Company’s management team to produce software solutions for the business and its clients
- Develop our existing online & offline applications
- Develop new applications & online services
- Responsible for creating software which fulfils the specifications agreed with the software stakeholders, on schedule and on budget.
- Maintenance and improvement of existing software. This includes bug fixing and implementing new features.
- Produce high-quality software to agreed specifications within agreed time frames
- Maintenance of existing software
- Internal user support as required
- Customer support as required
- Design, scheduling, coding, UI and testing of existing and new software
- Carry out and perform as and when required any duties as assigned by the Managing Director, the Technical Manager or the Company’s senior managers
We require a good knowledge of the following technologies:
- ASP.NET WebForms
- SQL Server 2008 & 2012
- Web API
Knowledge of any of the following technologies would be desirable:
- SQL Server 2008 & 2012 Reporting Services
- IoC (Autofac)
- Mobile Development (Xamarin and/or DevExtreme and/or Angular)
- HTML 5 / CSS
- UI Design / CSS
We require the following IT skills:
- Understanding of software development practices and procedures
- Understanding of software testing principles
- Experience of entire software developer lifecycle
- Full stack developer
We require the following career experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT in financial services or another relevant business
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in IT
How to apply:
Please apply by email only with a cover letter (optional) and CV to [email protected]
Please use the reference DEV04/17 in the subject line