- Including s793 services
- Instant access to your shareholder ID reports
- Reports can be tailored to your specific needs with monthly commentary from your client manager
Share Register Analysis (SRA)
- Shareholder identification
- Shareholder ownership interrogation via s793 (or equivalent) activity
- Activist shareholder analysis
- SRI investor analysis
- Uploading of debt ownership data
- Section 808 register management
- Weighting analysis
- Geographical analysis
- Stocklending analysis
- Peer/sector ownership analysis
- Weekly or daily monitoring of share register movements
- Written commentary on changes in ownership
IR:InTouch can be viewed across all current major browsers and devices, allowing you to make full use of the platform while you are on the move.
Our platform offers an offline data entry mode for tablet devices, meaning you can save meeting notes and records wherever you are, even without WiFi or cellular access.
We understand that ease of use has a major impact on our clients’ experience of our platform, so we continually seek to find ways to allow easier data entry without compromising on content quality.